Saturday 22 October 2022

Canadian Provinces

I recently worked a new Canadian Province, Yukon, on 10m I contacted VY1MB in Whitehorse Yukon.

Decided to check on how many Canadian Provinces I need to get to have contacted them all. In Log4OM I created an award to display this. It uses the QSO State code to work out the Providences.


So I need 3 more Canadian Provinces to have worked them all.

Newfoundland-Labrador province is in the far Eastern corner of Canada, a long way from Australia...
Nunavut is a large sparsely populated providence in the far NE of Canada, imagine not many hams.
Prince Edward providence is a large island off the Canadian East coast. One I might possibly work.

There is no award for contacting them all that I know of, just something to try for.



No comments:

Post a Comment