Monday, 12 January 2015

100 Unique SOTA Summits

As mentioned in my blog entry on Mount Kembla I have now activated 100 unique SOTA summits.

A breakdown of summits activated per association:

VK1 - 24
VK2 - 63
VK3 - 9
VK4 - 2
VK5 - 2

VK2 is obviously where I have activated the most summits...

A further breakdown of VK2 by region:

HU - 1
CW - 1
CT - 4
IL - 5
MN - 5
NR - 3
NT - 3
NW - 3
RI - 3
SC - 7
SM - 7
ST - 16
SW - 5

So most of my VK2 activations have been in the ST, or Southern Tablelands region. Not surprising as it is just over the border from VK1...

Here is a plot in Google Maps of summits activated. Note the high density done around the ACT. The Queensland and South Australian summits are around 900 - 1000 Km away from my home so a bit of a drive to activate...Generated by http://tools.adventureradio.de/data/csvactm.php




The 100 Unique SOTA Summits Award






No comments:

Post a Comment